Friday, January 1

Sunday 3rd January

Hello, everyone, and welcome to the year 2010.

Our next meeting is sooner than normal to allow for people's educations to not interfere with the meets.

We're meeting in Starbucks on New Oxford Street at 3:00 PM, upstairs. Anyone who was there on Wednesday, let's try and get the same seats we did, and if possible, some better ones. Some of us had to sit on wooden chairs the whole time, and I'll tell you, my buttocks hurt! (^^,)

A map is below.



View Larger Map


The map shows where we're meeting - Go towards the little man! The marker shows where the nearest tube station is, and what lines run there. The red line is Central, and the black line is the Northern. For help getting to Tottenham Ct. Road, head to the Transport For London website and use the Travel Planner.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Nico/Scourgeofthegalaxy

1 comment:

  1. Your buttocks hurt? XD Ya big wuss, I sat in a hard chair too and it didn't do me any harm whatsoever. Mind you, I suppose I have more padding there... :P

    ReplyDelete