Friday, December 18

Sunday 20th December Meetup!

Yes, we're having another meet on Sunday. This may be a little short notice, but I HAVE been asking for people to suggest a new meeting place. It's a shame that nobody could help.

If ANYONE knows ANYWHERE we can meet, please do get in contact so I can scout the place out and see if it'll work.

But, nevertheless, we're getting close to Sunday, so I'm announcing that the next meet will be:

TIME
SUNDAY 20TH DECEMBER
2:00 PM

PLACE
CAFFÉ NERO
THE CORNER OF PERCY STREET AND CHARLOTTE STREET

LONDON
(Near Goodge Street Station)

I hope everyone from last time can make it, as I know some of you live quite far away. But this may be the last time we can meet here, as out group is getting rather large now. Any other meeting places are welcomed with hugs and cookies. No, really. I'll buy a pack of Maryland Cookies for anyone who gives me a good location. Wow, talk about bribes...

Well, I'll see you people on Sunday!

Nico/Scourge

P.S Don't forget to add this blog to your RSS feed! Just click the link marked Subsribe to posts (Atom) and drag it onto your toolbar at the top of your browser. Check it regularly for new updates, and never miss a post!

1 comment:

  1. What about that Starbucks on New Oxford Street? It was massive in there and the music certainly isn't as questionable as it is in Nero's sometimes- french 'music' in an Italian cafe- really?

    ps. hobnobs would be better apprieciated though as you know about that place already probaly not deserved.

    ReplyDelete