Tuesday, December 15

Another great meet

Another succesful meeting between us fanficcers, and we're starting to develop in-jokes now. So far, we have Sirius-ly black paint, the Hogwarts house of Oxfam and, bizarrely, fetishes. If you have a secret like that, you'd better be careful of what you say!

However, it's time. It's time to say that ANOTHER meeting is on Sunday the 20th of December!

The location, however, is not set. Due to our crowds tending to be quite loud and at time raucious, I'm concerned that Caffé Nero's staff may get unhappy soon.

If anyone, and I mean ANYONE, knows another larger location, leave me a comment and/or send me an email (scourgeofthegalaxy@gmail.com) with the address and if possible, a map.

If anyone can, please help. If we can't find a location, it'll be announced closer to the time that Caffé Nero is our destination again.

I hope you all have a good week and I'll let everyone know soon our new location. Or old, depending on the circumstances.

Much Love, SOTG.

No comments:

Post a Comment