Tuesday, December 8

Fanfiction meet on Sunday 13th of December

Hey everyone!

We'll be having another meetup at the same place on Sunday the 13th of December at the same place as before.

Caffé Nero's top floor on Charlotte Street at 2PM. Nearest tube station is Goodge Street (Northern Line) and Tottenham Ct. Road (Northern/District line).
If you get lost, look for the big Paperchase. On the other side of the road, towards the river Thames, is Percy Street, which leads to Charlotte Street.
I hope to see everyone there from last week, and can we bring along a small banner or poster? I'll be using my laptop this weekend, so if you're new, look for the guy in glasses with the black laptop typing away. I'll be reading a manga as well, so there won't be any mistakes.

I hope everyone has a good week, and I'll see as many of you on Sunday!

Also, if these meetings get bigger, we'll have to look for another location to meet up at. Caffé Nero has a limited amount of space, so if anyone knows an easily accessible location in London, I'd be happy to hear it!

See you soon!

Nico / Scourgeofthegalaxy

9 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I was going to make a similar comment about the lack of space that will be presented once the group gets bigger.

    There is a cafe that I know of, close to Googe street. I'll check it out, it seems pretty spacious so it might be a place to go to.

    Hope to see you on Sunday but I can't make it a definitely yet because this is a rather busy week for me.

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the info.

    Can you send me an address via scourgeofthegalaxy@gmail.com? I'd like to scope it out as well.

    I've asked other people to suggest places on FanBBS.net as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be able to give you a name, but I suck with those. I will go there myself and check it out and write the name down. All I remember is that the name is similar to Pineapple, the dance studio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be doing my best to make it to this Sunday's meeting. I'm slowly recovering from Appendicitis but as soon as my prison gaurds turn their backs I'll be out the door and onto the train.
    Also sorry for not being their last week- I realize that as an organiser it didn't make the bast of impressions- I did have to spend my week in the hospital though so I hope that you may find it in your hearts to forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, it seems like nobody has started a personal blog for their fanfiction yet, but I think that doing so would be immensely beneficial to these meetings, because it would allow people to get to know each other and create connections even after the meeting.

    Allys, Scourge, although this blog is a good blog for giving out general information about the meetings, don't you two think that it would be good also to have personal blogs about your own fanfiction? That way, you can connect to the other people at the meetings, even after the meeting is over, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Red. The Appendicitus took it out of me a bit. I'll start something as soon as I can. I's just that I'm not that much of an interesting person and probaly actually won't have a great deal to say about my miserable life or my fanfics at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to go, but I'm constantly monitored. If you keep holding these meetings one day I might actually be able to attend one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm being monitered too- though I would assume for different reasons than you. I have a great escape planned to rival all others in order to get to the meeting.
    We'll keep having the meetings though so don't you worry...

    ReplyDelete
  9. These meetings will carry on, I assure you. If one doesn't happen, it's because it's been planned.

    ReplyDelete